Rioja & Ribera de Duero Wine Tour
Learn all the secrets of wine in Northern Spain and taste finest wines at hand-selected wineries in Rioja and Ribera de Duero: large and small, modern and traditional, boutique and family-run.
Savor traditional food and also some of the most creative food that is putting Spain on the gastronomic map of the world.
The tour includes luxury or boutique accommodation in singular buildings, private chauffeured transportation and wine expert local guides at each region.
Pick up at your hotel in Madrid and drive to Ribera de Duero where your will meet your local guide. Enjoy a private full day tour visiting 3 different wineries and a traditional lunch with local products. Accommodation at a 5* hotel located at an stunning old monastery.
Check-out after breakfast and drive to Rioja where you will meet your local guide for a private wine tour. Visit 3 wineries of different styles and enjoy a food experience married with wine at one of them – Accommodation in Rioja at an historic 4* boutique hotel.
Private transfer back to Madrid or to your next destination
A trip into the best wine regions in Spain
Price Per Person From
- 2 people: 1.925€ p.person
- 4 people: 1.370€ p.person
- 6-12 people: 1.095€ p.person
- ✔ 2 nights accommodation on a 5* hotel in Ribera de Duero and a boutique hotel in Rioja with full breakfasts. (5* hotel in Rioja is also possible)
- ✔ 1 day private tour in Ribera de Duero with private local guide and private luxury transportation including lunch, wineries entrance fees and tastings
- ✔ 1 day private tour in Rioja with private local guide and private luxury transportation including lunch, wineries entrance fees and tastings
- ✔ Private transfer from/to Madrid in a comfortable Mercedes
- We also offer the option of transfer to other cities after the tour, just let us know your needs.
- Ask us for bigger groups
- *Prices “from” depending on season and exactly dates and based on a double occupancy
Best wine experience ever! We planned a trip to Rioja and Ribera del Duero. Had a great time. Everything, from drivers, tour guides, wineries visited, office staff where all wonderful. Highly recommend Thabuca for anyone planning a trip to this area!
This was an amazing tour. I would highly recommend this. My wife and I regularly travel to the Napa Valley, Sonoma and Paso Robles, so we have a lot of experience with wine countries. This was one of our best wine experiences.
Comments are closed.