Northern Spain Flavours
Your trip begins in San Sebastian where you will immerse in the culinary Basque traditions and discover why this city is one of the world’s top food spots.
Next, immerse in Rioja wine country, where wine is a way of life. Learn about the long wine making tradition, visit amazing little villages from Middle Ages and discover some of the best wines the region has to offer visiting boutique and family-run wineries off-the -beaten path.
Continue to Ribera de Duero wine region producing some of the most complex and flavorful red wines in Spain. Enjoy fantastic views of ancient castles and taste wines at different wineries.
Your journey finish in Madrid or we can adapt itinerary based on your needs.
A trip into the best wines and food of Spain
- 2 people: 6.500€ per person
- 4 people: 4.700€ per person
- 6-12 people: 3.945€ per person
- - 7 nights accommodation: 4* or boutique hotel in San Sebastian and Rioja. 5* hotel in Ribera de Duero (5* hotel in Rioja, and San Sebastian is also possible)
- - 7 Full breakfasts
- - Private tour in San Sebastian with tapas lunch
- - Hands-on Basque Cooking Class, lunch included
- - 1 day private tour to Getaria and cheese farm from San Sebastian, lunch included
- - 2 days private tour in Rioja with private local guide and private luxury transportation including lunch, wineries entrance fees and tastings
- - 2 days private tour in Ribera de Duero with private local guide and private luxury transportation including lunch, wineries entrance fees and tastings
- - High class transportation from start to finish
- - Professional English speaking local guides for the tours
- We also offer the option of transfer to other cities after the tour, just let us know your needs.
- Ask us for bigger groups
- *Prices “from” depending on season and exactly dates and based on a double occupancy