Wine and Tapas Tour in Laguardia
Pintxos (or “pinchos”) are the local name for small tapas. This delightful premium miniature food is part of our culinary culture, a local custom that has to do with socializing and something not to be missed if you visit the region.
We will take you to places that perhaps you would not venture into where you can enjoy the best pintxos and tapas. We will go from bar to bar, as the locals do, having fun, socializing and tasting each bar’s specialties with a glass of wine.
An exciting experience and a must for food and wine lovers.
Explore the medieval walled village of Laguardia. One of the most beautiful towns in Rioja Alavesa with its narrow streets, winding alleys and mysterious doorways. During the tour we will have a wine tasting at one of the oldest wineries in Laguardia and enjoy some pintxos married with wine at our favourite bars in the Old Quarter of Laguardia.
Experience with us a unique gastronomic tradition
- 2 people: 170€ p.person
- 3 people: 160€ p.person
- 4 to 7 people: 140€ p.person
- 8-12 people: 130 p.person
- Weekend/bank holiday surcharge: 20€ p.person
- The tour includes: A special selection of 4 pintxos paired with 4 Rioja wines in up to 4 bars. Walking tour in Laguardia. Winery tour and tasting at a winery. English speaking local guide.
- Transportation not included. If you are not staying in Laguardia and prefer not to drive, we can also arrange transportation from your hotel, pick you up in the morning and drive you back after lunch