Wine and Tapas Tour in Haro
Discover the secrets of famous Rioja wines with a winery tour at one of the historic wineries in Haro at “Barrio de la Estacion”, the quarter where historic wineries of Haro are located.
Enjoy a glass of wine at the Wine-Bar of a winery with a cutting-edge building designed by Zaha Hadid, an Iraqi architect based in London and known for the spectacular nature, innovation, art, daring and subtlety of her work.
Savour delicious pintxos (tapas) married with wine while discovering the most interesting spots in the Old Quarter of Haro.
Pintxos (or “pinchos”) are the local name for small tapas. It is part of our culinary culture, a local custom not to be missed if you visit our region.
Experience with us a unique gastronomic tradition
- 2 people: 165€ p.person
- 3 people: 155€ p.person
- 4 to 7 people: 135€ p.person
- 8-12 people: 125 p.person
- Weekend/bank holiday surcharge: 20€ p.person
- The tour includes: A special selection of 4 pintxos paired with 4 Rioja wines in up to 4 bars. Walking tour in Haro. Winery tour and tasting at a winery. 1 Wine tasting at a second winery. English speaking local guide.
- Transportation not included. If you are not staying in Haro and prefer not to drive, we can also arrange transportation from your hotel, pick you up in the morning and drive you back after lunch