San Sebastian Walking Tour with Tapas Lunch
A stroll in the European capital of culture 2016. San Sebastian is a fascinating l XIX century romantic city considered one of most beautiful cities in Spain.
Have a walking tour with your private guide to learn about the history of San Sebastian and discover the best spots in the city such as the romantic area, the beautiful Concha Bay and the lively Old Quarter.
Once at the old Quarter savor the best local tapas with a pintxos crawl lunch at different taverns. Learn how to order and eat Basque tapas like a local, socializing and having fun as we the locals do.
Discover a unique gastronomic tradition.
Learn the art of pintxo eating with this mouthwatering private food tour in San Sebastian
Price Per Person
- Private for 2 people: 255€ per person
- Private for 3 people: 205€ per person
- Private for 4-6 people: 175€ per person
- Ask us for bigger groups
- ✔ Private local guide
- ✔ All food and drinks (4-5 pintxos with drinks at up to 4-5 bars)
- ✔ Lots of local recommendations for the rest of your stay
- Meet your guide at your hotel in San Sebastian city centre or at a central meeting point. Let us know if you need a transfer.
- Duration: 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Comments are closed.